LAST DREAM SOCCER CLUB
Rules will be changed or updated at any time at the discretion of the executive commission.
The no-play rule will be strictly enforced for all players who:
- Club will not be adding new members on Sundays after regular season starts. Team will only be allowed to add players on Wednesday nights (between 8:00 and 10:00 pm).
- Teams will be given time to provide to the club, signup forms for each individual, a valid certified I.D. and payment for the upcoming season before 1st regular season game.
- Any team that will use unregistered players will forfeit the game. That includes players who did not pay their fee in full, completed signup form or produced valid ID.
- All Captains will be required to produce a written roster before each game and submit it to the referees for approval. Games will be delayed until written roster is produced. Only players on that roster will get the credit for participating in the game.
- The goal difference will be use to determine the final club standing if two or more teams finish with the same amount of points. Not all the teams will play the same amount of games due to the schedule limitations.
- Club rules will supersede the FIFA rules in cases where club’s commissioners will deem changes to benecessary.
No player will be permitted to participate in regular season games until all of the requirements have been fulfilled. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Players who did not present a valid I.D. which has to be accepted by the club officers (FL drivers license).
- Players who did not completed signup form (lastdreamsign2012.pdf) which can be downloaded on the Forms page.
- Players who did not pay club fees, $150 for the season or $300 for the year. NO REFUNDS
Responsibilities of the Executive Committee:
- All players in Over 40 league must be 40 years of age on the first day of the regular season with the only exception of the goalkeepers (30 and over). This will be strictly enforced. Goalkeeper under age of 30 will not be allowed to play any position other than goalkeeper.
- All players in Over 50 league must be 50 years of age on the first day of the regular season with the only exception of the goalkeepers (40 and over). This will be strictly enforced. Goalkeeper under age of 40 will not be allowed to play any position other than goalkeeper.
- All players in Over 25 league must be 25 years of age on the first day of the regular season with the only exception of the goalkeepers (21 and over). This will be strictly enforced. Goalkeeper under age of 21 will not be allowed to play any position other than goalkeeper.
- The team shall forfeit any game in which a player under the required age of 40 at the time of the game has played in with the above goalkeeper exception.
- If any team captain has doubts as to any player’s age he must address it to the club executive committee. That player must show in turn a valid I.D. or he will be suspended from the club.
- Any player that enters the club with false I.D. will be removed from the club with a forfeiture of their fee.
- Player must in the lineup for at least 5 games during the season or he will not be permitted to play in the playoffs.
- Each team shall be comprised of between 16 and 18 registered players.
- Any new player added during the season (@ anytime) must pay the full club fee at the time he is added to the roster.
- A $100 dollar fee will be imposed on any player that switches teams more than one time during any one season.
- In order to take part in Thursday night scrimmages the fee is $150.00 per year or $75.00 for the spring or fall season. (one or the other). Players don’t need to be on a team to practice on Thursday nights, just pay and have fun.
- All team rosters must be presented to the club before the first season game. The player shall be considered a no show if he is not on the roster even if he plays.
- All captains must ensure that rosters are finalized and filled out completely to ensure all players get counted for games played.
- “Any” altercation with club officials or referees will result in expulsion.
- All players must treat referees with respect. Only the captain may protest a decision.
- Any team or player who instigates a fight, or fights before, during or after any game shall immediately be removed from the club without fee reimbursement.
- Any player who continuously displays unsportsmanlike conduct will be removed from the club.
- If a player receives a “RED” card during a game and automatic 1 game suspension will be given.
- If a “RED” card is given due to a flagrant or professional foul or upon the recommendation of the disciplinary committee an automatic 2 to 3 game suspension will be given.
- Any player who receives 5 “YELLOW” cards in 3 consecutive games will receive a 1 game suspension.
- Any player who receives 3 red cards during the same season will be suspended for the rest of the season.
- A second yellow card during a 1 game is an automatic 1 game suspension.
- When the playoffs begin all players except those suspended due to a red card will be given a clean slate.
- Any player the plays in any or all of the 3 club in The Last Dream Club (over 21, over 40 and over 50) and receives a “RED” card will be suspended for 1 game in all club.
- Any player who receives a “YELLOW” card during a game must leave the game for an amount of time to be determined by the referee. This rule has been implemented in the over 21 and over 40 in order to help eliminate players who are not disciplined enough to know when to when to behave themselves.
- At least one player per team that has been qualified in “Artificial Heart Resuscitation” will be on the field for each game.
- ALL REFEREES DECISIONS ARE FINAL
- All players will follow the captain’s directions. Disagreements and/or suggestions should be received by the captain before or after the game. Not during.
- All players shall arrive at least 10 minutes before the scheduled game time otherwise the allotted game time for that player will not apply.
- Approval of all club members.
- Obtain field permits on behalf of the club.
- Purchase equipment and supplies as the club requires.
- Make final decisions on all disputes.
- Schedule monthly meetings to review the club’s standings, member’s ideas, proposals and general club business.